Welcome to Culinary Goodness!

The Savorys were founded by Almond, the man who moved away from his life in Riverview and bought a plot of land in Sunset Valley. Will he and his legacy make it through fifteen generations, with fifteen simmers telling their story?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chapter Seven

My two brothers moved out shortly after their birthday. I am sure it is a relief on my parents as there won't be so many mouths to feed. Though I am sure the twins will be stopping by quite periodically as they are poor college kids!!
I'm sorry. I haven't properly introduced myself! I am Milk Savory, though I'm sure you have already heard about me through my parents. A lot has happened lately, and I feel as now, more than ever, I need to stay off my feet.You see, about a year ago, I met the most amazing person ever. His name is Jake, and he is my best friend. I went to the park one evening to get some fresh air. The house, even though it's big, can get pretty stuffy when you live with your parents. So, I was having a pleasant stroll when I saw him. I knew I had to walk up and introduce myself. We talked for hours. It felt as if I had known him for forever! As the months went along, we started getting closer and closer. Our relationship blossomed, and he proposed to me! Naturally I said yes, and we had a private wedding right then and there, because we just could not wait.He's very family oriented, so I was ecstatic when he told me he wanted to move into the house and live with my parents. He was also very willing to take my last name, which was very surprising as the woman is usually the one who takes the man's name; not the other way around! A few months went by, and all of a sudden I heard a THUMP come from my parents room. Worried, I ran to to find my father lying on the floor in his undies!After I finally got him to wake up, he told me that he had seen Grandma and that it scared the lights out of him! He was going to wash some clothes when he saw her and everything went falling along with him. I'm starting to wonder if old age is starting to get to him. Grandma has been dead for a while now, and everyone knows ghosts are just childrens' horror stories.A few months later, I was beginning to get sick. A lot. It was awful. I couldn't understand what had come over me. No one else was sick. Jake was very supportive and even made me some chicken noodle soup. (It wasn't as good as Dad's, but don't say anything!)
A couple weeks later, though, I found out exactly what the problem was.
Now, Jake is doing everything for me from going to the bookstore to buy pregnancy books to cleaning the entire house. What would I do without him?

3 comments:

Faktririjekt said...

Yay, 4th Generation! I am quite happy that Milk is the heir, though I do hope that we'll be finding out what Eggs gets up to in future. :)

Jojo777 said...

Aww, great update! Can't wait to see the kid(s) :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, a Savory update! Loved it. Milk is so pretty. I'm glad we have our first heiress. :) Can't wait to see the baby!

Post a Comment